Developed by CBRE, Tian An Australia Auburn Square is a new residential apartment development in Auburn, Sydney (NSW 2144). This project is located within 3 minutes of Auburn Station. Auburn Square apartments will consist of retail shops, rooftop garden, 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms over 10 levels.
Key Information Listed at realestate.com.au
- First Home Buyer Release of Brand new 1,2 & 3 Bedrooms
- Expertly designed new precinct for Auburn including doorstep amenity, lush green landscaping and over 2000 sqm or public space
- Contemporary kitchens complete with high end SMEG & Westinghouse appliances
- Located 3 minutes’ walk to Auburn train station. Commute to Parramatta in 10 minutes and 30 minutes to Sydney CBD.
- 3 minutes’ walk to Auburn Central catering for big retailers, outlet shopping, family owned business and an abundance of food options
- Surrounded by a diverse selection educational facility including primary and secondary schools and tertiary education
- Access to multiple sporting grounds and = of green space with 8 parks including Auburn Botanic Gardens known for its Ryoan-ji style Japanese Garden, complete with cherry blossom trees
- Developed by Tian An LFD, an Australian property developer of high end residential and mixed use projects.
- Construction Commencing October 2020
Auburn Square – Location Review
It is located in the 35 Northumberland Road. It is contained with Hall Street, Station Road and Rawson Street. Walking distance information:
- Nearest train station (Auburn Station) – 300 m / 3 mins
- Nearest mall (Auburn Central) – 750 m / 9 mins
Must Visit Places Nearby – Auburn Botanic Gardens
The Auburn Botanic Gardens are a botanical garden located in Auburn, New South Wales, Australia. It was established in 1977 and covers an area of 9.7 hectares. There are two lakes, a waterfall and bridges. Duck River winds through the garden. The garden is maintained by Cumberland Council.